Monday, July 25, 2011

New Pictures of Akwasi

It's funny how God knows what we need, and when we need a pick me up. I woke up this morning feeling rather "blah" and just thought today was gonna be one of those days I gotta get through. Well, not an hour later and I received the email I have been waiting on for a couple of weeks, with new pictures of our baby boy. Proverbs 13:12 Says this: "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."



Please pray that we find favor with the Ghanaian court system and that our paperwork is expedited. Please pray for us as we continue to seek God's provision for the remaining $18k+ that we have to come up with in the next 60 days. Please pray for my health- satan has been trying his best to attack my health, I have been struggling with motion sickness, travel anxiety, blood sugar issues, and the list goes on. I am normally so healthy and I know this is just a distraction, I am a conqueror though Christ who gives me strength! We need your prayers! Please pray that Akwasi stays healthy in the orphanage, and safe.

Thank you friends& family for all your support, and your prayers. We have been blown away by God's provision through some of you, and are so humbled to be a part of his AMAZING plans for Akwasi's life and ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment